Thursday, March 23, 2006



Since I visit and comment on all of your blogs and topic creep on you constantly, I'll post crap on my own blog in the hope that I can get you guys over to read my thoughts every now and again. The picture to your left is me at 14 years old. Quite studly if I do say so myself. The one below is me and my precious 4 year old daughter Katie. We're standing behind the bar at Guinine's Pub in Garrison NY. I think the photo was taken last fall. Me, not looking so studly at 42 (as of this coming Sunday).

I'm old but I still rock. In the fore picture my biggest worry was how to hide my report card from my parents and avoid the subsequent restriction sentence I'd receive which would significantly cut into my skating time. In the aft photo I'm just a guy who complains about the cost of car repair bills, healthcare, wingnut neocons, bleeding heart liberals, the shitty state of popular music, homerowner's associations, my ever slicing golf swing, etc... Only if I'm not boring you with tales of of my life in the industry that I work in which I happen to enjoy a great deal.

But for all my bitching, I guess the always wise Joe Walsh says it best: Life's been good to me so far...




7 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, March 24, 2006, Blogger Dave Cavalier said...

You still rock. Many happy returns.

 
At 1:08 PM, March 24, 2006, Blogger Jackson said...

The newspapers hide a good portion of your 'age'.

 
At 1:23 PM, March 24, 2006, Blogger Tony Alva said...

Thanks. I learned my technique from Kirsty Alley.

 
At 1:24 PM, March 24, 2006, Blogger Mike Lewis said...

It's about F'n time...
let me know if I can be of any help.

 
At 2:07 PM, March 24, 2006, Blogger Tony Alva said...

Thanks Hue... I will definatly be needing your assistance given the frustration factor I've experienced just getting what you see now done. A HTML hack I'm not.

 
At 3:33 PM, March 27, 2006, Blogger Chrispy said...

I want to see you grow your hair out again.

That skater kid's one bad mother-
You shut your mouth!
Just talking 'bout Tony
And we can dig it

 
At 3:38 PM, June 10, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello i am new on here, I hit upon this board I find It vastly useful and it has helped me loads. I hope to contribute & support other users like its helped me.

Thank's, See Ya Around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home