Thursday, April 13, 2006

"I don't just like pretty things Daddy, I like cool things too..."

Those were the words my daughter uttered when I opened a newly arrived package and this was what I pulled out of the packing popcorn.

Since I'll be on R&R tomorrow, I'll leave this photo for you all and wish everybody a happy Easter!



P.S. Katie picked the shirt out herself. On her way through the department store she saw a young boy her age wearing a Yes t-shirt getting beat up by some 2 year old girls. She went with the one she's wearing...

5 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, April 13, 2006, Blogger Jackson said...

Now why would you need an incense burner....oh yeah, I'll be visiting soon.

 
At 9:33 PM, April 13, 2006, Blogger fred said...

that is a great photo!

 
At 2:35 PM, April 18, 2006, Blogger Chrispy said...

Wow, the Tele's almost as tall as Katie. Or Katie's already taller than a Tele. Or something like that.

She's got good taste. Hey - is she left handed or right handed?

 
At 2:56 PM, April 18, 2006, Blogger Tony Alva said...

She is right handed as far as we can tell. I'm actually glad about it.

Being a lefty has few advantages and many disadvantages. Guitars are harder to find and more expensive as are most other things. My brother in law is a lefty as well and I've been helping him find a new set of golf clubs. New lefty sets are 15% higher in price.

It's a right handed world no matter what way you look at it. Heck, looking at the picture myself it looks strange to see a lefty tele.

 
At 9:46 AM, February 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home