Thursday, December 07, 2006

Mission Accomplished!

Yes, as I stand here on the deck of the USS Tony Alva residence, I can say with certainty that I have vanquished the enemy. It was truly a hard fought conflict. It took guts and strength of character to carry on at some points during battle, but the Alva family spirit carried us through and the leaves are now a big pile of future mulch.

Before the war was declared...

In heat of a firefight being given orders by my commanding officer...

After cessation of combat activities...

2 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, December 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this "Mission Accomplished" like the Bush "Mission Accomplished?" If it is,I forsee you putting together an "I Rake Study Council" in the future.

Jimmy Carter will then write a book, claiming that the separation of leaves and grass is akin to "Apartheid."

 
At 3:22 PM, December 10, 2006, Blogger Jackson said...

In the end, we see, the only way to win is to bag every last one of theose fuckers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home