Monday, April 03, 2006

Sir, Have you no sense of decency...



I really wanted this gig to work out for ole Diamond Dave, but it looks like the bell ringer is being awaken from his slumber and handed a piece of paper with Dave's name on it. That's too bad.

Next stop, MTV's the Surreal Life. It's worthy of note for those unfamiliar with the show, that this season stars Poison's CC Deville who quite remarkably is the most sane component to the current cast. If Dave does elect to do the show, they'll have to dig deep to create a situation where he's the most sane house member. I'd say the only way they could make that happen is if they cast his former bandmate, Eddie Van Halen along side him. Eddie is without a doubt MORE insane than Dave.

Here's a simply request, Take some Prozac, find a studio that has enough isolation booths so each guy gets one, rehearse VH ablums one through four, get individual tour buses for each band member, hit the road and put an end to all this foolishness.

3 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, April 03, 2006, Blogger }{e@d$hot Zod said...

I happened to listen to Dave this morning. I was tooling around in my grandmother's satellite radio free 79 Caprice Classic. I went down to Paterson to pick up some cool parts for the greasebeast. I know Dave has been having problems since he took the show over and Tom CheapASano hasn't helped much by telling him he has to be the next Howard. What I am enjoying is fact that corporate radio is taking a huge header and now maybe the nationwide stations will shrink and then do local community radio again. I love driving all around the country and listening to local radio.

Unfortunately Dave is caught in the middle.

"ALL Dave, ALL Night....
onnnnnn DAVE TEE VEEEEEEE!!!!"

 
At 5:10 PM, April 11, 2006, Blogger Jackson said...

"I'm talkin' 'bout my yankee rose...."

Silly, silly man.

 
At 11:26 AM, November 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home