Friday, August 04, 2006

Col. (ret.) David John Phillips Celebrates a Birthday...

We will celebrate my dad's sixty something birthday this weekend. My brother, whom we rarely get to see, will be in town and I look forward to playing a round of golf with all of us together. Dad recently blasted this picture out to our family reunion attendee distribution which I loosely translate as permission to post on my blog.

It is easy to understand where I get my good looks. No joke, he must have had to beat chicks off with a stick when he was a senior cadet at West Point. Happy birthday dad!

5 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, August 07, 2006, Blogger Jackson said...

It's the car, and the cool duds.

 
At 4:27 PM, August 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a hunka hunka! can you tell I'm bored at work? I'm reading your old blogs! ha ha!

 
At 2:51 PM, August 10, 2006, Blogger Dave Cavalier said...

I usually like to pick up chix in my dress unifrom too.

 
At 9:07 PM, February 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

 
At 8:04 AM, April 26, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Eminent domain center legal Automobile assembly plant Cannon ip6210d printer cartridge pain relief tramadol Shoe repairs in abergavenny Heater blows cold air

 

Post a Comment

<< Home