Monday, April 27, 2009

Dance! Cuts rip your pants...

This video is awesome for two reasons (sorry, it's unable to be embedded): One, it's Eric B. and Rakim rattling off one of the greatest hip hop jams of all time. Two, there's a cameo by Paul Borghese my co-star in "Fright House". I'm sure he's got it listed on his resume as a starring role.

BTW, The title of this post is also fitting for two reasons: One it's a portion of the lyrics to the track. Two, I ripped my pants when I got into work this morning and so far have successfully avoided being clowned for it.

Take that you suckers...

1 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, April 27, 2009, Blogger Dave Cavalier said...

Reminds me of what we used to call "action slacks" - polyester or rayon trousers that seemed to pervade wardrobes in the early 80s. You had to be careful in the hallway scuffle at school or you would end up with cuts and abrasions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home