Monday, August 28, 2006

Hey Mrs. Alva, need a gift idea for your loving husband?

There has never been a better gift for your loving husband than this (with the exception of our daughter of course). I know you've been asking me for my advice on how you can better show your love to me and this token gift would be a perfect way to do just that.

Whatdoyathink?

UPDATE:

I asked Pete why he was sellin' this beauty and says he's gotta lighten his load a little. He also said that Hip-o Select.com has a limited release of 5000 remastered copies of his "Blue Guitar" album. This was his second Geffen release and as good, if not better than his fabled first solo record (I'll blog about both soon). No plans for the first one to be re-released at this time according to Pete which sucks.

"...Travelin' light, gotta hole in your soul where the blow through."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home