Thursday, August 24, 2006

A Sad Day Indeed...

It's a decision, and we just have to live with it. No, I'm not talking about the Bush/Gore FL/OH vote count of 2000/2004, I'm talking about this. This is hugely impacting to my household since my daughter has already committed nine planets to HER solar system already. It says so right there in her LeapPad book for cripes sake!

Now I've got to bring her up to speed on what "Dwarf Planets" are and some how avoid confusing her with all of this Disney vernacular.

2 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, August 25, 2006, Blogger Jackson said...

F'ing Pluto never get's any respect.

Well, it will always be the 9th planet to me.

 
At 12:01 PM, August 25, 2006, Blogger Jackson said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home