Thursday, October 12, 2006

What The F...?!

It just boggles my mind that this kind of thing can happen by accident after all New York has experienced in the past five years, and to discover that the plane was piloted by a Yankee pitcher just leaves me scratching my head even harder. A while ago, the blogging pilot Misanthrope gave us a pretty good run down on small aircraft dangers and safety scenarios. Maybe he'll log on and offer his insight on this bazaar tragedy. My gut tells me it was risk taking and bravado, but what do I know.

UPDATE: Misanthrope has posted some preliminary thoughts over at his place. He’s a pragmatic guy, so he’s going to wait for further info before formulating an opinion on cause, but he does offer some commentary on past negative results of knee jerking to speculation and politicing.

2 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, October 12, 2006, Blogger Jackson said...

I'll say. We're a bit sensitive to the whole plane flying into buildings thing here. I heard about it yesterday, but didn't know it was a Yankee till today.

Crazy.

 
At 12:07 PM, October 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you take the date of this plane crash 10-11-6 and turn it upside down, you get 9-11-01. Coincidence?
I think not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home