Thursday, March 13, 2008

Taking the piss...

Thanks to Jackson's bro for this...



I strongly support drilling Alaska and the Gulf of Mexico, along with pressing on with alternative energy to get ourselves out of business with ALL the ME oil nations as quickly as possible, but the other point that this guy makes so brilliantly is EXACTLY how incredibly stupid Europe has become when it comes to appeasement and their slavery to political correctness. He refrains from counting us Americans amongst these fools, but I won't. We're just as bad at recognizing a global threat like this.

Wake up people...

2 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, March 14, 2008, Blogger Feisty Democrat said...

Can't argue with that...

 
At 10:08 PM, March 15, 2008, Blogger Jackson said...

I could, but it'd be all bullshit, the point is, however, that I'm fairly certain that I could argue with that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home