Thursday, June 12, 2008

Please don't hate us...


While you all enjoy your leisure, yet mundane weekend, I will be traveling to New York City to chill a bit with Jackson and the Misanthrope. That in itself would be enough to warrant mass amounts of envy, but it pales when I add the fact that we will be standing (not sitting) in our floor seats at the sold out Iron Fucking Maiden show at Madison Fucking Square Garden Sunday fucking night!

There there... Please, don't cry... You might get to see a show as kickass as this one day if you're lucky. Here's a tissue... It's okay... Tony's gonna run it all down for you once he gets back and his hearing is restored.

See ya next week and UP THE IRONS!!!

7 Comments:

At 3:26 AM, June 13, 2008, Blogger Jackson said...

I envy us.

 
At 11:42 AM, June 13, 2008, Blogger Ken said...

I'll be there too!

 
At 1:29 PM, June 13, 2008, Blogger Tony Alva said...

Outstanding Hazmat! You down with our crew?

 
At 4:31 PM, June 13, 2008, Blogger Ken said...

I'll call Jackson and see what's up. Going with my friend Rob.

 
At 12:20 PM, June 16, 2008, Blogger Bobby said...

I carried a bunch of Iron Maiden fans on my train home last night (sun). They were easy to spot because they all had black t-shirts on. Their fan base runs from 5-65 years of age. Quite a cross section.

 
At 1:48 PM, June 16, 2008, Blogger BeckEye said...

I saw Metallica and Guns 'N Roses many years ago, and it was like a F bomb-off between James Hetfield and Axl Rose. I'm still not sure who won. It was pretty close.

I'm not that big of a fan, so I've never seen Iron Maiden live, but Bruce Dickinson seems like more of a gentleman than that.

A friend of mine just saw them recently and said they were awesome. He had all kinds of pictures. It did look pretty cool.

 
At 3:17 PM, June 17, 2008, Blogger Jackson said...

The Maiden dudes are way too smart to tour w/ Hetfeild or W. Axl Hairweave.

Seeing a ten year old in a 'Trooper' tour shirt is a life affirming event.

I read somewhere that Nicko McBrain is a born-again christian. I wonder what he does during 'Number of the Beast'.

Humming to self:

"I'm not listening..."

Beck-a-da-beck-a-da-beck....

"Jesus loves me...."

Boom-boom-kret.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home