Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hey! The wackjobs in CA got one right...

I picked up this story up over at Balloon Juice. All states including the one I reside in better take note.

You want to read some funny (and scary) shit click this link and grab some tissues. Bloggers donated money to send this guy to the Creation Museum and report what he saw. Assuming I could even have lasted to the naked Cat Stevens looking guy in the Garden of Eden display, seeing that one would have definately put me over the top and resulted in me being banned from the CM set forever.

There are some crazy people in this world...

4 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, August 13, 2008, Blogger Falwless said...

Wow.

Just... wow..

 
At 9:57 AM, August 15, 2008, Blogger Jackson said...

Horseshit indeed.

 
At 10:44 AM, August 15, 2008, Blogger Dr Zibbs said...

That's THE BEST Jesus picture I've ever laid eyes on!

 
At 2:57 PM, August 19, 2008, Blogger Jon said...

That is freakin fantastic. I love how people believe that two of every animal on Earth lived within walking distance of Noah's house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home