Friday, June 27, 2008

There's danger in them thar hills...

It's been a hell week at work attempting the wrap stuff up before taking next week off to head into the North Carolina mountains for a family reunion (Asheville to be exact). Each of the three components of the Alva family will be renting a house and proving to everybody that living with your mother/father/brothers/sisters is a hell nobody ever wants to have to experience again in life if not forced to by way of economic hardship or some other devastating event.



I'm desperately trying to get a laptop together to blog with during the respite and one way or another, I'll make it happen. Everybody have a enjoyable, drunken, yet safe 4th and if you find a moment to relfect give some love to our men and women deployed in harms way. They make/made the holiday possible after all.

5 Comments:

At 3:33 AM, June 28, 2008, Blogger Jackson said...

Give everybody my love.

I'll be celebrating the 4th on the 5th with Dan Sweeney from Acquiesce laying down leads on my record.

 
At 4:18 PM, June 29, 2008, Blogger SpecialK said...

I'll look forward to some good commentary this week from you and Mathdude. Have lots of fun!

 
At 1:34 PM, July 01, 2008, Blogger BeckEye said...

Hey, I know Acquiesce. I think I've met that Dan dude. Does he look like Frank Whaley with longer hair? He's a friend of The Bogmen.

The Bogmen. Amen.

 
At 1:29 AM, July 03, 2008, Blogger Jackson said...

I've never heard/seen the Bogmen, I'll have to look into that. Dan is a great guy. My good friend Paul played bass for Acquiesce for a stretch, he wrangled them into my studio where we recorded the demo that helped get them a development deal.

 
At 7:57 PM, July 10, 2008, Blogger Dave Cavalier said...

That pharmacy is AWESOME. I am moving to Canadi immediately. I hear Ottawi is a nice town.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home