Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

I'll be out tomorrow watching my kid narrate a school play they're putting on but thought I'd through out the obigatory "AWWWWW..." photos of the Alva family costumes (Mrs. Alva will be donning a French maids outfit just for me, so I can't show you that, sorry).

The dog/cat...

Com'on, what else was she going to be.


The kid...



Me, I'm going as the old man that I am. Looking at the last picture only confirms that I'm going to be wearing the costume for the rest of my life.

5 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, October 30, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Lord, your little girl is gorgeous!!! How could a sarcastic, crazy guy like you produce such perfection? I guess your lady had a lot to do with it, huh! :) :)

 
At 4:02 PM, October 30, 2008, Blogger Dave Cavalier said...

Dog abuse!

The kid is insanely cute, though.

 
At 8:48 PM, October 30, 2008, Blogger Gwen said...

You should tell people you're Chief Nofun of the Idonwanna Tribe.

 
At 3:45 PM, November 06, 2008, Blogger Dr Zibbs said...

I have a friend with a dachshund and always thought that would be a great costume.

 
At 10:32 PM, November 11, 2008, Blogger djh said...

Next year, spring for the banana costume!!http://www.younewstv.com/areas/koam-kfjx/30522719.html?img=1&mg=t

Your daughter is so cute!!! We had "Alessandra the Giraffe" in our house this year; there is a posted pic on my Facebook page.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home