Thursday, October 02, 2008

And not the good kind...

Yesterday began the start of the holiday season. Not THAT one, the better one, the one that coincides with the greatest season of sports that is college football. We are of course talking about Halloween. Mrs. Alva dragged out the decorations and her and Mini Alva set about making the Alva Palace ready for the high holiday.

This is what the 42,325,623 kids who live in our neighborhood are most impressed with...



This is my favorite...



She is the greatest.



7 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, October 02, 2008, Blogger Gwen said...

Mini Alva is a doll! I love Halloween decorations, it's the best time of the year.

 
At 1:17 AM, October 03, 2008, Blogger Dave Cavalier said...

Eddie lives!

 
At 5:49 PM, October 04, 2008, Blogger Cup said...

How did you convince Mathdude to hang from your branch all month?

 
At 2:14 PM, October 06, 2008, Blogger Feisty Democrat said...

Beth: Hahaha *silence*

You're lucky if your house doesn't get egged these days in PTC.

 
At 5:06 PM, October 06, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have nightmares of what the kids are going to do to our house one day now that I've had to yell at them for trampling my new grass. I think I've officially become the "mean neighbor lady".

Mrs. Alva

 
At 10:05 PM, October 07, 2008, Blogger Jackson said...

October simply rules. Football, Halloween, great weather, and Jackson's B-Day.

I see Mini Alva got her Dad's gift for spelling.

 
At 4:02 PM, October 08, 2008, Blogger Tony Alva said...

I'd be seriously worried about her spelling if it wasn't for the fact that she's only in first grade. Her mother and I don't know where she got it from, but she is an EXCEPTIONAL reader and overall student. Her comprehension is off the charts. Her enrichment teachers tell us not to worry, that it'll catch up with everything else in due time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home