Monday, October 16, 2006

Lazy Sunday...


Although my wife was still feeling a bit under the weather, Sunday we made the trip to the farm at the foot of the Georgia mountains along with our friends and their broods for some punkin' pickin', hay ride, and picnic action. It was a perfect fall day and it was one of those days that makes you feel good about being parents. Those without kids sometimes have a hard time wondering what the fuss is all about. Let me tell you: it's all about days like this...



The gang during the hay ride...



Pickin' punkin's...



How 'bout this one daddy?!

It doesn't get ANY better than this.

For fans of Sports Illustrated's Rick Reilly, here's one of his someone just sent me on the subject of being a dad. Dick Hoyt is an extraordinary man.

3 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, October 16, 2006, Blogger Jackson said...

If you got something to say to me. man, just say it...LOL

 
At 4:35 PM, October 17, 2006, Blogger Tony Alva said...

Not my intention sir, BUT I have said many times that you'd make a fine dad if you chose to jump in that pool.

 
At 5:56 PM, October 17, 2006, Blogger Jackson said...

I think the pool is going to have to come to Mohamed on this account.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home