Friday, September 14, 2007

Cool Hosting Thingy...

Beth was unable to to put up her usual friday mixed tape post due to some issues with her hosting site. This got me to thinking... Why the hell don't I link to tunes using a hosting site? I ended up following one of her faithful readers advice and signing up at Badongo.com.

Here's a link let's see if it works. I wonder if Beth will know the song...

UPDATE: I still can't get it to run directly from blogger, hold on...

UPDATE II: Okay, I embedded a player into the sidebar which I can move tunes into as a playlist. The song I linked to is in there now. Simply click the play button and away it goes...

6 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, September 16, 2007, Blogger Jackson said...

Badongo under construcrion - when you get this sorted, we gotta get me one too - and how do you put cool stuff on your sidebar like Dangerous Spork and Mother Goldstien?

I wanna be apart of the Pepsi Generation too.....

 
At 9:38 PM, September 16, 2007, Blogger Cup said...

And it's still under construction. I tried to download it. I saw the title; is it the Uriah Heep tune?

 
At 10:54 PM, September 16, 2007, Blogger Tony Alva said...

Beth,

You continue to impress with you musical prowess!!! Jackson is our resident Uriah Heep historian and as a result of one his most excellent posts about the band, he remembered my fondness for Lady in Black.

Consider yourself playing in the big leagues now...

 
At 10:34 AM, September 18, 2007, Blogger Tony Alva said...

We'll get you hooked Jackson. You may want to let me figure out how to work all the crap first though. I'm having trouble getting the tunes I uploaded this weekend into my play list. Standby...

 
At 12:15 PM, September 18, 2007, Blogger Mike Lewis said...

I can only check this out at night as my work will not allow me to check out sites like that...

 
At 2:53 PM, September 18, 2007, Blogger Tony Alva said...

Just figured out that Badongo will only let you add mp3's to the play list. Damn. Now I've got to convert the tunes I uploaded.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home