Friday, March 28, 2008

U.S. Immigration Dept: "Sorry Mr. Alva, we'll get this fixed right away..."

Well, well... After reading my brilliant and scathing post regarding the need to expedite citizenship for immigrants serving in our military, the INS fast tracked the Marine featured in the article, Cpl. Mario Ramos-Villalta.

“Man, after Tony oops! I’m sorry, please don’t hurt me… I mean, when Mr. Alva made this case wildly known on his blog Intravenus De Milo I knew we’d have to act quickly to rectify this blatant instance of injustice before he inflicted serious ass kickery on the whole of our department”, Melvin G. Essfive whimpered from the seat of his shitty cubicle in random government build somewhere in Washington DC.

"I am an American," Cpl. Ramos-Villalta said with a smile, moments after his paperwork cleared. "It means a lot to me after so many years and two combat deployments, I finally get it, being an American. We are happy about it." He added, "It's all thanks to Intravenus De Milo (and CNN) -- my news coming out, my story. That helped me out a lot," he said, referring to a story about his plight run March 20 on the famed blog site.

In all seriousness, I am extremely proud to have this guy COMPLETELY on our side and hope they make it right for all the others waiting on citizenship. Nobody deserves it more.

1 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, March 24, 2013, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luckily, there are many methods in safely removing unwanted hair.
My hair doesn't always look good when I'm going to attend
openings and red carpet events. The professional hair merchandise of Loreal are effectively currently being sold all
more than the world in about one hundred thirty different countries.



My website ... hair products

 

Post a Comment

<< Home