Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Too Much Blood...



Maybe Mick needs to update the lyrics to their 80's hit from the Undercover record with these details.

"Did you ever see 'Texas Chain Saw Massacre'? Horrible, wasn't it? You know people ask me: it is really true where you live in Texas, it is really true what they do around there, people? I say, "yeah everytime I drive through the crossroads I get scared there's a lunatic Bush hater runnning around burying her uterus.

I can feel it everywhere
Feel it up above
Feel the tension in the air
There is too much blood..."

1 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, October 17, 2006, Blogger Jackson said...

Sheehan is a wack job who is giving Bush haters a bad name, even before she buried her 'parts'.....eeeeew!

At any rate, I think I'm long overdue for a spin of 'Undercover'. If memory serves, and you know when it comes to this sort of thing, I never forget, there's a great Keith tune on that record - 'I Wanna Hold You'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home