Tuesday, October 17, 2006

What He Said...

I've always liked P.J. O'Rourke and remember reading my first article written by him in Rolling Stone Magazine on my flight back from my summer studying fine art in the UK (saw lots of art and drank a lot of beer). The article was called "Terror of the Eurowennies" and after the summer I spent amongst a whole lot of Eurowennies, I was laughing out loud on the plane at how accurate I found P.J.'s charaterizations to be.

I now find myself laughing and crying at how right he is again with this. It's sad, but true.

6 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, October 18, 2006, Blogger Jackson said...

Oh, so it's okay for O'Rourke to say this stuff, but I'm a nihilist and I should drink water and take an alka seltzer - DOUBLE STANDARD!

 
At 11:49 AM, October 18, 2006, Blogger Tony Alva said...

Relax, relax... You'll be reading some depressing posts from me in due time my friend...

 
At 1:06 PM, October 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, What he said...goes double for me!

 
At 8:57 AM, May 11, 2018, Anonymous Renal Artery Stenosis said...

That is great to hear, thank you for reading!

 
At 5:11 AM, August 06, 2018, Anonymous Dr. Varughese Mathai said...

That was a VERY interesting one! Seriously interesting.

 
At 4:26 AM, February 13, 2019, Anonymous Free Wordpress Theme said...

Great blog all the best

 

Post a Comment

<< Home